Wednesday, April 25, 2012

At A Crawl

I must be part turtle... that means, of course, that I am also a dinosaur.
Thus, an alien...

When being observed, this shelled species take its time in getting from A  to B.
Yet, once the observer becomes distracted, say, by the need for a cup of coffee, turtle hikes up her skirt and high-tails it through the kitchen, over the front stoop and she is out the garden gate before the hare had time to pick the carrots out of his teeth.

To clarify:
I feel as though I am moving an impossibly slow pace. So this must mean that all eyes are on me at the moment (optimistic or egocentric?), and though the spotlight isn't my enemy I wish there could be a momentary closing of the curtain so I could have a chance to rearrange the stage.

Please take a peek at other Maverick Radar endeavors and remember to check back often!





No comments:

Post a Comment