Thursday, March 29, 2012

a model life

So... far from perfection and heading towards wrinkles, I would like to brag about some talented friends of mine.  Fotographers, artists and designers... they have made me feel beautiful and given me some memorable experiences to share with my hypothetic cryogenically fabricated grandchildren. Some pixelation may be in order... take out your contact lenses if seeing my skin makes yours crawl.

Soy Tu Espejo

Easy Tiger

Dharma Gallardo

Laura Kathleen

Ana Karen

Vill Vegas

Bueno... lejísimos de la perfección y yendo hacia las arrugas, me gustaría tomar un momento a llamar atención a unos amigos míos que tienen talento saliendo de sus oídos.  Fotógrafos, artistas y diseñadores... me han hecho hermosa y me han regalado recuerdos inolvidables que voy a poder compartir con mis nietos hipotéticos. Recomiendo que cierres un ojo si no te late la carne... 

No comments:

Post a Comment